Agnostic.com

9 2

LINK War Hero, Triple-Amputee Veteran behind “Fund the Wall” GoFundMe Announces New Organization to Build U.S. Southern Border Wall

The guy who started this farce is attempting a bait and switch ..... Instead of refunding the money if the money goal wasn't reached- as he promised on the GoFundMe campaign website-he's trying to sucker those MAGA supporters out of their donations by saying his new company will build a portion of the wall.

BTW- this guy had several Facebook sites shut down due to their posting of fake news and racist stories.

Most crooks know that 'There's a sucker born every minute!'

DGJ0114 7 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Mexicans should build the wall and stop northerners crossing the border.

We love going to Mexico. We who live in Texas don’t want the a wall and the border patrol showed him how useless it would be when he was here the other day.

@Green_eyes Of course i was being a little dung-in-cheek.

Didn't he get busted for embezzling 16.5k from the fund..smh..suckers abound out there..

Just another bait and switch idiot.

This grifter has been robbing people for years by promoting his 'disabled vet' persona and collecting money from suckers who didn't know any better. He's no war hero, he's a fraud that just happened to get blown up in Balad, Iraq by an rocket attack that had struck inside the FOB.

I want to start a go fund me to start the church of Weed where like minded people can meet, talk life, smoke the sacrament. Need a bit of cash to get it off the ground until weekly donations can pay for up keep and sacrament. No skimming for me. Happy to indulge tax free.

If he truly was a war hero then he should know better. There is nothing heroic invading and bombing countries that has never done anything to you.

I hope it fucking falls on him.
Idiot.

I wonder how many mexicans are contributing.

These idiots deserve everything that’s coming to them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263637
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.