Agnostic.com

51 5

Would you deny someone a date if they were wearing something you didn't like?

To what extent does fashion matter?

For example, a person asks you on a date. They're wearing a t-shirt with something you hate on it.

Would you reject their offer on that premise? I might ask if it's laundry day or if they borrowed that shirt! hahaha.

silvereyes 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't date people that wear leapord print. I think it's trashy.

I've learned to be suspicious of grown men in baseball caps who weren't actually in the process of playing baseball ๐Ÿ˜‰

@VeraCruz so you are suspicious of most american males? Youre trolling.

@jayneonacobb Perhaps in your world calling a woman โ€trashyโ€ doesn't amount to blatant slut shaming but that's how i read it. I was trying to flip the script and put you in the shoes of the person being judged harshly for something as inconsequential as what you choose to wear. I guess I'll just have to write off the experiment of trying to invoke empathy via irony as a failure. It'll just be dismissed as trolling.

@VeraCruz I said that I found it trashy. I didn't say anyone was trashy. Your feelings clouded your ability to comprehend the terms that I used to answer the question posed. You derailed the conversation in order to attack me. That is trolling. Next time, consider the actual words and sentences in a response before you react.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.