Agnostic.com

5 1

Have you ever stayed up super late because you found yourself watching addictive shows on YouTube?

I’m really bad about this one, especially when I’m watching Seth Andrews: The Thinking Atheist lol. I’ll have my tablet in bed at night just watching this show. Episode upon episode will each have their share of very informative detailed knowledge that I can always learn from.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only reason I DO stay up til 1 or 2 in the morning is because I'm watching my shows, over and over.Marathons of NCIS and SVU . 🙂

I watch these things on You Tube as you do, but I have 2 desktops and 1 laptop. They say you can't hurt a laptop but I disagree. Since I'm normally in bed with the TV on, I'm gonna have to get me a tablet so I can watch You Tube from bed. A tablet should hold up better.

Oh yes for sure

Sweet!

For sure

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.