Agnostic.com

25 0

Do you find tattoos attractive?

I personally don't but curious what everyone else thinks here.

• 32 votes
  • 21 votes
  • 9 votes
AustinSkepticus 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

25 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on the subject matter. If you have some random mickey mouse shit I'm going to think you were a dumbass at some point lol.

But have you ever met anyone who wasn't a dumb ass at some point 😉

Depends on placement and content.

Yeah, but I’m picky. They need to be personal, and a highly skilled artist is preferable.

When I was younger, I detested them. Now, I find them incredibly attractive. Especially well done tats. I'd love to get some more ink.

Most tattoos and piercings are no problem and can be attractive. Only very extreme cases would put me off in general terms, but I still would try not to judge.

To me it's freedom of expression.

If they are done well, yes, I like tattoos.

Some are very nice. Some, I am sure, have been regretted. I told my girls that they better make sure they really like something a lot because it is pretty much forever and to never put somebody's name (except mine 🙂 ) on their bodies because tattoos are more permanent than most relationships. Not sure why anyone would want to do their faces, but if you love it every time you see it then yay! I am pretty much at that place in life that I don't care what people do. Your body, your life. Don't hurt anyone else and I don't care what you do.

I find attractive attractive tattoos or not. some people it really looks great on. clothes are the same. I feel really uncomfortable in suits and "smart" clothes. I chose tattoos for myself and lots of them but I got them for me and it's not my job to fancy me.

Especially ugly on women

I have several. I love them. Each one has meaning for me. I usually take a year from the time I think of it, till I get it, to be sure that I still want it. I have thought of several, then, after a few months decide I didn't really want it. I like them, but, I don't care what others choose to put on their bodies, or, if they choose to never have a tattoo. I would never have one on my face. I do have a pretty crescent moon on my neck, but it is not near my face. I did get a very thin line of eyeliner though. You can't even really see it, but it just emphasizes my eyes.

If you have a beautiful body, why despoil it? If you don't, cover it up!

Once upon a time it was original and non-conformist to have a tattoo. Now the opposite seems to be the case - there's even a tattoo parlour on my local high street. It just seems a very vanilla thing to do these days.

But it depends on the person and the tattoo.
Needs to be right for the person and not crappy work.
A badly done tattoo looks bad regardless of who it is on.

Depends some look like shit some are awesome. Not keen on facial tattoos.

I think body art is just that... art. If its done with detail and looks good and not tacky.

Unless it was ridiculously stupid or vulgar it makes no difference to me. I have a couple small tattoos. My last girlfriend hated that I have my x`s name on my chest so I guess it's more important to some than others.

My best friend and neighbor , has his entire back covered in tattoos , although I've only seen it once . That said , on shows like , "Wanted ," and in a lot of detective stories , you often hear and possibly see photos of tattoos the criminals have . I have , thereby , made a sub-concious connection between tattoos and criminals . While I know there really is not a connection , still , the feeling is there .

Being honest... Is the skin below the tattoo I want to caress. I am more into shapes. 3d and not 2d. For the visual savvy. When the body strips... I don't want the distraction of a tattoo... because the body is beautiful in form in its natural shape. I don't need distraction. She can tell me the story. I even found beauty in scars. I touch and caress them so I can find beauty in tattoos no doubt.

If it works it works.

Meh. They're okay.

It depends on what, on whom, and where

I'm in the middle. They aren't a big deal to me, but it depends on the picture and what they represent. I've got 4 of my own, and each 1 has it's own story, so no judging from me.

Some are very interesting, especially the tribal ones, I guess they are; like the Maori and Polynesian styles. Too many, though, like full sleeves both arms, etc., I don't personally care for, but I don't hold any biases against those who get them, except perhaps the prison/gang ones. But I'd never tell them that. Never got any myself because I'm averse to pain.

Most are gross and disgusting. A sad cry for attention.

gater Level 7 Feb 19, 2018

Wow, judgment much? I have 4, three are for my children and 1 is for my love of books and reading. I'm not crying for attention.

Like anything else depends on how they suit the wearer!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.