Agnostic.com

7 1

Stalkers?
My first started young. He was my developmentally disabled next door neighbor. He followed me everywhere I went in school from 7th to 10th grade. If I turned around, there he was. He was older and much bigger than me. I did try to talk to him, but it just made him love me more. I had another far more serious stalker later in life. Some people can't let go. I've had a couple girlfriends who had their masters in stalking they were so good at it. I've been known to drive by someone's house a little too often myself. Have you ever been stalked, or were you the one doing the stalking? Cyber counts.

Tecolote 7 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've never been stalked to my knowledge. And I've never stalked anyone. I don't see the point in it.

marga Level 7 Feb 22, 2018

Ah @Tecolote you learnt at an early age what it was like to be put on a pedestal!
As my brother used to try to tell me "it doesn't matter how big they are - if there knee cap is kicked to the side of their leg they fall down. Equally a solid punch to the Adam's apple finishes them!"

@Tecolote Whoops inadvertent call on my part!

Never been stalked that I know of and never stalked anyone. It's just to creepy.

That's scary. I have never been stalked to my knowledge

A year of texts from an ex. Kept my cool and my number. He's history.

I get stalked a bit, mostly cyber these days, nothing serious, and they never find out anything, even if they think they have. Ex girlfriends mostly.

Groupies don't count! I still remember the leader of the local Hari Krishnas in court getting avo against a former disciple. This 40 year old woman had the court in stiches when she screamed at him "You bastard. I was good enough to f#ck when I was 25 slim and pretty, now I'm fat forty and frowsy you won't let me near you!"

@FrayedBear pml

@Rugglesby It happened not far down the coast from you about '95! The clerk of court nearly had to be ambulanced out with laughter.

@FrayedBear I didn't know of the story but have a fair idea where it would have occurred.

@Rugglesby Just look for Ashrams between you and Sydney. Lol.

I was stalked by my ex until I threatened to tell his current girlfriend!

I knew that would work because several married women he'd stalked while we were still married told me they could get rid of him by threatening to tell me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.