Agnostic.com

8 0

What do you do if you like someone that doesn't like you the way you like them?

Peacefulperson 6 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We just going to be friend. Which I have bad feeling we won't be together.

Stop harassing them and find someone interested.

Get over it. I wouldn't waste my time on someone who didn't feel the same way about me.

Give up and move on. You can't force feelings.

It depends on how great the gap is and how serious the feelings are. If its a work relationship, be very careful, there are laws that complicate these kinds of relationships. In an ideal world, ending the relationship would resolve the mismatch, but we don't live in such a paradise. Honesty might solve the issue as in "i want to be more than just a friend to you, how would you feel about a more serious relationship?". At least this may clear the air, or it could spoil everything (not a perfect world, you see). Time might resolve this best, be kind, be patient and be ready to accept the outcome.

If that's all you want with them, give up and move on. It is likely them and not you. Give yourself the time you need to get over them and then try again. You deserve someone who will appreciate you for who you are.

You just have to live with it. Being "friend-zoned" isn't such a bad thing if you can bear knowing they'll never love you - at least that way you can still enjoy their company, and friendships are valuable. If you've really fallen for them and it's too painful, sometimes you've just got to try to avoid them and concentrate on other things in your life.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 20, 2018

I don't do friend zone because I m not going site and watch some other guy doing all the things I want to do to her.

@Peacefulperson It's hard, no doubt on that - I wish there was an easy answer, for you and because I've been in the same situation many times. Sometimes, you've got to protect yourself and if you've fallen in love the only way to do that is avoid them entirely. Life's shit at times, isn't it?

Honestly, it's best to just move along.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.