Agnostic.com

1 1

QUESTION To create rifts in US, Russians liked Facebook most

To our detriment, our society has been manipulated in ways we never suspected, and probably still is in ways we have not yet discovered, by the malevolent use of social media. EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS ARTICLE AND PASS IT ON. Notice that topics of religion feature prominently in this process. Religion plays a significant roll in enabling this type of manipulation because believers are susceptible to inflammatory posts and will seek independent verification less frequently.

MrLink 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A dozen Russian operatives are indicted playing both sides of TrumpOLINI and Billary 2016. ...I "liked" BILLARY4PRISON and still do but now the credit for starting the Facebook group PAID FOR by a Russian sorta spoils my secrecy law desire to make a Citizens Arrest of the gangster war criminal Billary for fear people will call me a roosky

So you are a "Lock Her Up" guy, huh?

@MrLink sailors are in prison for taking a harmless photo on board a secret submarine. ...the law is the law and Billary belongs in prison for secrecy law 30 thousand violations obstruction of justice deleting 30 thousand emails FOUNDATIONs frauds and Uranium TREASON

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26772
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.