Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK New poll: 57% of voters say they’ll vote against Trump | Pentagon to expand scope of missile defenses on a scale not seen since Reagan’s ‘Star Wars’ - MarketWatch

Just a bit of good news in my view. The end is in sight. Looks like if he doesn't get removed from office, then he will at least be only a one term president.

I had mentioned before that I thought Trump would likely lose if anyone ran against him in a 2020 republican primary.

snytiger6 9 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The president may become successful in pulling the future US economy down.
The economy keeps slowly recovering from the property market crash. Who ever happens to be the president, the recovery is just aligned with expectations. However, the huge national debt is a worry and an expensive Mexican Wall would help with worsening the debt. Expanding the scope of missile defense will pommel the budget towards catastrophe and would trigger a new arms race. The ensuing worsening of international relations will come with further costs.
No, I do not want an arms race nor do I want a wall. IP-cameras have become cheap and could monitor most of the security concerns. By the way, many illegal migrants become needed workers that will pay tax.
Moreover, the investment into the burning of fossil fuels will not reverse the debt in the long run Battery powered cars, boats, movers and tools along with renewable electric power plants will become dominant. The economy has to adapt to it. Otherwise, the remaining world that takes responsibility for our atmosphere won't be good US business partners anymore.

Guido Level 4 Jan 18, 2019

He may lose . . . and I hope he does . . . but it will change nothing, we will still have the same old fucked up government that is really run by the Corporate - Military - Industrial - Complex, we will still have military personel stationed all over hell's half acre, committing war crimes, oppressing other countries, fomenting coups, spreading depleted uranium around, using white phosphorus, and generally acting like Nazis, with no accountability, and more of our tax dollars going into that black hole they claim to be "defense".

Democrat = Republican = Plutocratic - Corporate Military Industrial Complex - Zionist racist supporting - WHORE.

THHA Level 7 Jan 17, 2019

Let's hope so.Remember the Nike sites. trumper will get us back to that era if he lasts 2 more years.We will not have any allies by then.

Live in hope, live in hope.

So since there are 52% of Democrats, that means that only 5% of republicans will vote against him. What is wrong with you people?

why only 57 percent? what's wrong with almost half the population?

g

About 30% said they'd be willing to vote for him again, the rest didn't care to comment one way or the other.

Yeah, there really is somethign wrong with people that Trump still has that much support.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.