Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Marci Whitaker, the wife of acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, sent me an email.

Acting AG Whitaker's wife should have talked to a PR professional before sending this letter to a reporter...

DGJ0114 7 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess it's nice that she trusts her scumbag husband, but it's pretty obvious that she just wants to whitewash his actions.

"I hope you’ll consider whether the viciousness of your reporting is warranted. Given your apparent mindset, I’m sure there are many ways for your [sic] to turn the mental cartwheels to justify this. Because Trump! It’s a simplistic ending to any discussion and absolves you of actual journalistic integrity. Because Trump! And integrity! And if he had a conscience himself he wouldn’t be there! That’s sarcasm, btw. Matt is a conscientious and thoughtful person of integrity. I feel like I could write your articles for you. They’re that clichéd."

Because Trump? So she knows he's a scumbag and her husband is Trump's willing enabler!

What a simple and adorable person Marci must be, does she work in a licensed hospice, enableing others to kill themselves with dignity? If not, she should look into it, she perfectly suited.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.