Agnostic.com

2 0

Bill Nye Creationism

Has anyone watched the video of Bill Nye the Science Guy on a guided tour through the creationist Museum in Kentucky?

Bobmc313 3 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had no idea did a video on that silly museum. That could be entertaining! I didn't grow up watching him, but I appreciate anyone who can make science interesting for youngsters.
You mention "creationist debate videos"... are there others that you have in mind that you've seen or heard about recently?

Hello, sorry for the late reply as I am not on this site very often. I have been watching a lot of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and Dan Dennett. Christopher Hitchens is pretty aggressive. Richard Dawkins is gentle and brilliant. Sam Harris is incredibly . All very entertaining

@Bobmc3 ... Thanks for the reply. Gentle and brilliant sounds appealing. I will try and check out Richard Dawkins! I need some material to counter my parents' brainwashedness. (That's a real word, btw 🙂 )

I have been enjoying a lot of creationist debate videos recently. Just curious if anyone else wanted to chat on this point a bit or perhaps had something to add

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268616
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.