Agnostic.com

5 2

LINK My band's new single

We just released our second single and I'm sharing it here now for the best or for the worst. Some heavy rock from Dublin for those who like.

Paddypereira 7 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really enjoyed this. Love original material

Thank you very much, milady!!! 😉

Keep it up!!?

Thanks!!! 😉

Very nice lads 🙂

Thanks for your kind words.

Gosh, the number of bands in there - Quo, ZZ Top, Deep Purple and probably many more. But it's well done and cathartic, which can be very good for the head.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I like. You guys are from Dublin? I don't hear an accent in the singing?

Yes, we are. Phil doesn't have a heavy North Dublin accent on the singing but he sure does sound pretty Dub to me.

@Paddypereira Yeah- you don't hear it when Bono sings. Then you hear the Pogues and are like ,"yeah that's English." One time we interviewed some potential tenants from Scotland - and weren't sure it was English. But you guys are really good, and it's obvious you have spent a lot of time mastering your craft. Bonus points for original song writing.

@UrsiMajor, you should hear Northern Ireland accent. It's like the Scottish (origin in the Scottish Presbyterians) but more nasal and speaking at the speed of light. The most awkward accent for me to understand.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.