Agnostic.com

6 0

Can a zombie apocalypse ever be possible?

MJP84 3 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It ishappening right now to the republican ( They don't deserve a capital r ) party.

Yes, and here is the recipe. Take a few hundred rats and infect them with rabies. 2 weeks later infect them with a bacterial infection. Bubonic plague would do nicely. Add a touch of influenza, not h1n1 but a milder version so you don't kill the host. Eventually a bacteria will become infected with both the rabies and the influenza viruses. These viruses will then combine and either die off or give you the fast acting, highly contagious version of rabies you are looking for. Much like cake needs frosting, you probably want the false death effect as well. Just get some blowfish dna and remove the gene for producing the neurotoxic venom and add it to your favorite non lethal virus. I would use the influenza virus again, due to it's easy access, and the speed at which it reproduces, and causes rapidly forming symptoms. Take 100 petri dishes and add growth medium to taste.mix 1 part neurotoxic virus and 2 parts rabies/flu virus and mix thoroughly. 2 weeks later infect your favorite patient zero and wait for the fun to begin. Tune in next time when we'll be making cyanide producing bacteria! Fun for the whole family!
If there are any geneticists out there with any other fun recipes, or refinements to this one, feel free to leave comments in the section below!

You should do this formula like they would on a cooking show.

@MJP84 My first wife was a cytogeneticist and explained it to me. I've never watched a zombie movie in the same light again

I take ir that the 'zombie' bit is jest .

No, but an apocalypse is inevitable.

Lol. That certainly is interesting.

MJP84 Level 3 Feb 21, 2018

In an infinite universe and possible alternate universes, I guess anything is possible.
We have ice addicts here that almost pass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.