Agnostic.com

5 14

How about we treat every young man who wants to buy a gun like every woman who wants to get an abortion?

Jnei 8 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Indeed!!!

Fetuses are not children though Republicans seem to like unborn children best.
How about we propose that we change the word for school to uterus then the Republicans will be more concerned about the children inside.

Riiight! I don't want you having an abortion and I don't want my taxes to feed those children! Smh

NOW that is brilliant. I love it. The screening or vetting would be extensive and tedious.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 21, 2018

I'm voting for any politician who runs with this in their platform!

Well, seems like it should be at least as difficult to buy a gun as it is to vote. In Kansas (thanks Kobach) identifying yourself in order to achieve your constitutional right to vote is more daunting than going to a gun show and picking up a nice little weapon.

Kobach is a waste of skin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26957
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.