Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Fahrenheit 11/9 included with Amazon Prime.

Fahrenheit 11/9 by Michael Moore

Dougl35534 7 Jan 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a very sobering documentary. It is very hard to watch. It is beyond infuriating. How our voters, with their apathy and ignorance, allowed this to happen is shocking. Politicians only care about power and money. They have successfully harvested the apathy, racism and ignorance of the American voter. They know they have nothing to fear from the polls. We, as a country have given up our freedom. We, as voters and non-voters are too blame.

My review.

[ruthlessreviews.com]

Great review Keith. I wish we weren't doomed, but I think we are. I saw it anyway, depression or not. In the past, Moore has gone too easy on the corrupt Dems and that was something I faulted him on, but he was giving the whole picture of blame here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:269720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.