Agnostic.com

10 2

Have you met up with anyone from this site?

I recently joined and was just curious what everyone's success rates with meeting people is.

• 5 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 15 votes
Alexandra96 3 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you mind typo corrections? "I have met someone who lives "to" far, but I would like to meet up with." should be "too far".

There's no one remotely close enough so it's a bit of a non starter for me...that's always assuming someone wanted to meet up!

Still new to this so not yet.

My girlfriend and I joined after we had met.

My answer is not part of the poll.

I have met plenty of good people I'd like to eventually meet up with casually and non-romantically, but just haven't done so yet.

We ended up not having much in common except we were both atheists. He liked country, I like Hard Rock and roll. Need I say more?!

Welp, at least y'all met! I think that's great! Y'never know if you don't take the risk, right?

@Akfishlady we had three dates. But I never got in the car with him, I always made him get in the car with me. You just never know!

I'm fairly new to the site. Haven't really chatted with anyone nearby.

In the third option is the phrase, "...lives to far," this should read, "lives too far."

This may be why I haven't met anyone yet.

Are you with Census?

Not much happening.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27066
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.