Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Native American elder mocked by young Donald Trump supporters in MAGA hats? It's not that simple - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Not everything is as it seems but thankfully there’s still journalists that do their jobs instead of inciting public outrage. ?

48thRonin 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Isn't it interesting how religion manifests its self. Each group representing their religious view of the world and it resulting in conflict posturing. Makes one wonder about the value of the religious teaching of benevolence.

Ding ding!! This guy gets it.
Seriously thanks for be intelligent enough to see past a hat and view it the larger picture. ????

A customer gave me a red POLO hat a while back. It is staying in the closet for 5 or 10 years.

Those kids were brought to DC for the "March for Life". The adults are the ones responsible for their involvement.
The Hebrew Israelites are a hate group.

Yet another example of how religion poisons everything.

Looked like more than enough stupidity and aggression to go around. I appreciate the additional coverage, though.

But why did the white punks have on such hats? Obviously, their ‘catholic school’ either allowed, or encouraged it.. And given trump’s constant provocation, arrogance and aggression - everyone’s gonna see RED when faced with his hats.

I wonder if the indigenous dude felt his drum provided protection, healing, or educational superpower … enough to have have felt embolden to confront those ‘standing their ground’?

...and the black commentary.. Yup, a volatile mix! But, one I’m actually impressed didn’t turn into more than a left-wing photo opp. Good post, thank you ~

Varn Level 8 Jan 21, 2019

Good points...I still feel that I would teach my kids to defer to the elderly even if it meant "losing ground"...all he needed to do is step aside and move back into position...sometimes a small gesture of respect makes you look better than digging in your heels...

@thinktwice Other than the kid’s arrogant look, if mostly a bluff, I nearly envisioned myself.. If anyone came at me beating a drum and expecting me to back away, I’d have done the same, or worse ~ The kid’s got a lot to learn ..but if or when he does, I want him on my side.

Yeah...like how the most powerful person won't have your back...just ask Cohen, Manafort, Sessions...

I couldn't comment on a lot of the posts that covered this event...I think that there has been a lot of poking the wasp's nests from both sides and depending on what side you are on, you can always just show that side...thanks for posting this...I also saw it a bit differently than it was portrayed by much of the media.

@Pbpierson2 yep...we can't blame everything under the sun to political views, but it seems the media wants to do just that...sad for us all...some of the issues are also related to an individual just being a shit human...but let's take the easy way out and blame it all on politics...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:270678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.