Agnostic.com

2 0

Is Trump going to have to give up his "fake news" chant? What is it going to take for him and his followers to believe the Russian led misinformation campaign and the soft collusion with Russian operatives?

"For well over a year, Donald Trump has dodged the subject of Russian interference in the 2016 election and potential charges of collusion and obstruction of justice. It’s all “phony,” a “hoax,” “fake news,” a “witch hunt.” Last year, during a multilateral summit in Vietnam, Trump met briefly with Vladimir Putin and then told reporters that he had asked the Russian President about election meddling. Not to worry, he told reporters: “Every time he sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that.’ And I believe, I really believe, that when he tells me that, he means it.”

[newyorker.com]

Archaeo 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Russian's must have something big on him because he just refused to bring any rebuke on them. Just his attitude toward his administration and the Russian's and everyone else should be enoungh to impeach him. I have never dispised an individual as much as I do him and his smug admistration. They are ruining the country and people still support them. I just cannot understand this. I met a man this morning who just thought he was really doing a great job. When I asked him what he did all he could reply was that he shook things up.

We were attacked by Russia and Trump is being blackmailed. The only thing that seems to make sense at this point. I just saw a video of Trump in 2012 admitting that he knows Putin and has a relationship with him. Every time he tries to down play the "No Collusion" anyone can tell he's lying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27093
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.