Agnostic.com

4 0

I wrote this same question yesterday, but the site must not have the liked the way I worded it? Is there a way to turn shit into compost? This question is obviously not only about biologically waste, but also about people who drain energy from other people. You know the ones. The ones who you run across by chance and act as heavy weights on your psyche. Is it possible for you to make something positive from it?

AstralSmoke 8 Nov 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stop expecting everyone to be just like you.....variety is the spice of life.
We're obviously not born with negative attitudes etc but they're an essential ingredient for a diverse universe.

I don't consciously think anyone is like me. Subconsciously is a different story. Yes, negatives equal positives, at least in physics. Even if positives far outweighed negatives, negatives would still be in existence. Are you unaffected by the opposite?

As far as turning actual human or animal waste into compost, I'd say Google is your best bet for info on the subject.

Negative Nellies on the other hand, I suppose one good way to make something positive out of them is through observing how they perceive things and try to keep yourself from being influenced to see things that way yourself.

Yes, I've composted my dog's waste, but it's generally only good for the lawn. Don't try and use it on food, but human waste might be okay. I'd look it up first.

Human waste (after composted) is fine for fruit trees, but will make your vegetable garden lethal. Did you read the entirety of the question?

Yes, but it takes a lot more time (and work) to compost fecal matter (or meat) than ti does vegetable matter. The issue is in how long it takes to for bacteria in fecal matter to become neutralized. A lot of food recalls are due to food having been grown in 3rd world countries but sold here, where in the 3rd world they did not allow adequate time for all bacteria to neutralize before using compost to grow food that ends up beign sold here in the U.,S.

There are website to tell you how to do it, but rather than Googling "compost shit" you might try substituting "fecal matter" or "animal wastes" in your searches.

Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.