Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Supreme Court Revives Transgender Ban for Military Service

The ban is only temporary, until lower court challenges cn be heard out, but if those challenges are lost, the ban becomes permanent. This ruling lifted the stay on Trump's executive order put on it by lower courts. What is really sad, is that this not only affects new recruits, but also affects those trans persons who are already serving.

snytiger6 9 Jan 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Orange DoucheNozzle panders to the televangelists..and this is the abortion that milk toast Mikey came up with..they're both profoundly bigoted...

Phew that guy is so hate filled - I can't EVEN!

There is no reason for this BS to be happening. None at all.

I feel like I"m living in the 1970s again. And it does not make me happy.

We had members of this forum saying that the Trump's appointment would make no difference. I really fear for Roe vs. Wade.

They were either lying, or didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about.

This is just so appalling.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.