Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Someone once said "the camera never lies". Now it seems that it can say whatever you want it to. My sympathy is with the native American and to an extent with the School kid. As for the black israelites or whatever they call themselves. Tribalism at it's worst.

The indian was aggressive with his in-your-face drumming. The black isrealites were aggressive with their racist words. Any interpretation besides that is bull cock-a-dookie. And it is ridiculous to get pissed off over a hat that says, "Make America Great Again".

Intetesting take. Disagree with a couple of small issues, but overall informative.

In my opinion, people who wear that red hat have an agenda. That being, going out in public knowing they will encounter people who detest this so called President and all he stands for. They want a confrontation, the more negative the better. They refuse to admit or realize how much damage this orange monster is doing to our Country. This kid is simply living what he has learned at home and adding to the horror that is our Country under trump and repubs.

Or maybe for some their agenda is for nothing more than to incite anger and outrage.
So while you’re asserting your anger and outrage they’ll just be standing there with a possums grin upon their faces.

And from that who looks to be the aggressor?
Just saying that if you let a hat tear you or anyone else for that matter out of your composer you might be doing their bidding and willingly at that.

But I’m only suggesting and speaking from my observations nothing more nothing less so what you feel is right.

@48thRonin I don't allow them to make me show any anger, that would be giving them what they want. I simply try and make sure I make eye contact with them and just shake my head. That is all that needs to be done. They then know what you think of them. I've seen many instances of confrontation here where I live, some nasty with words thrown about, some physically abusive to one another. It's sickening to me to see how our society has descended since trump came on the scene. I know he's not the entire cause of all the crap flying now, however, he has certainly turned up the fire to make things worse.

Thank you this backs up the post that I shared earlier.??

Excellent article. Scary how easily you can manipulate people's perceptions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:271662
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.