Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Provoked By Trump, The Religious Left Is Finding Its Voice : NPR

Not religious but this is great! Takes the power away from the MAGA crowd. They are the perfect people to call them out when they try to use their "Christian values" to defend Trump!

MsAl 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With the mess were in right now, I wouldn't criticize anybody whose going to vote to get the bastard out of office and to vote for Democrats in 2020. Their believing in nonsense doesn't bother me as long as they don't push their nonsense into political objectives that take away my, and my friends freedom to believe and do what should be our right. There are still a lot of religious folk that believe in the separation of church and state and do believe in the same rights that most nonbelievers do.

gearl Level 8 Jan 25, 2019

I have some family that have been posting like crazy from groups like Christian Left and it's most of the same issues that I agree with. They have always been the nice part of the family even though I don't know them much. I generally don't judge people by thier religious beliefs unless they are obnoxious and hurtful to people who are not like them. These are not people who I have ever seen pushing beliefs. I do like how they are reminding other Christians that the bible is about respecting the poor and the immigrants, not building walls and making rich richer.
Since they are using the right's power against them it leaves nothing for the MAGA crowd to stand on. I think its great.

MsAl Level 8 Jan 24, 2019

@PalacinkyPDX Thank you, UU's do not judge but help through a lot of social justice programs.

That is good but I also find the religious left as a group that also only chooses a few sayings and then ignores or says that other things in their book mean the opposite of what it actually says.

Interesting. It is about time that some christians finally spoke out on how completely Trump is violating their theology.

@goldenvalleyguy We all have our Achilles' heels, our feet of clay. Other than their religious beliefs, more than a few Christians are quite intelligent, quite concerned about the well-being of people. I really don't like how you seem to put others down so easily.

@goldenvalleyguy I do like your honesty and the fact that you know that about yourself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273016
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.