Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Coming to Jesus, armed. Virginia Senate OKs guns in churches. - The Washington Post

Surely Gov. Northam will veto this....I can just picture it now: a church full of good guys with guns (all legally obtained of course and with their concealed-carry permit or whatev) and in walks the BAD GUY WITH A GUN. Shoot-out commences with bullets flying everywhere. Jesus ends up being shot from the cross. Women and children are killed but also the bad guy so the operation is deemed a success. Hmmm, maybe this IS a good idea. A way to increase the ratio of non-religious to religious that much faster....(JOKING!)

BookDeath 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

isn't it ashame we can make light of such as stupid thing. We have really gone overboard. These southern states continue to amaze me with their way of thinking. Between Miss and Vir. we have some very dangerous people.

I thought god was their protector? So now they do not trust god to do anything? Why would they trust him to do other things then, I do not get it.

My first thought was that scene from the movie “ Kingsmen” when they all take each other out.

I just do not understand the paranoia that must be driving these kinds of actions.

It is called stupid. Unless you have spent enough time in the South, Southeast, or that area in between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, you can't fathom how much stupid is there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:273319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.