Agnostic.com

19 1

What's pissing you off today? (Stupid little stuff welcome, too)

Just_Me81 4 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

19 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had to think about that question but not for long. I try to listen to NPR but lately they have been having too many discussions with Republican legislators. This morning an interview with one such fool was about the upcoming Conservative conference. The first words out of his mouth hole was about the 2nd amendment (the second half - they always conveniently forget the first sentence). I guess these people think that if they belabor an issue often and loud enough others will start to think like them!

I am so tired and pissed off at these people. The liberals have such movements as #MeToo but the conservative movements are all Me and Mine! Conservative are the first to call names and don't seem to understand the ideal of civil and reason based discourse. Some of us liberals are willing to die for what we believe. Many of the conservatives want to kill for theirs. We have them on this site and they want to create a group of their own. I say let them. But, as I am tired of butting heads with these *^#&%! people I am going to do what I thought I would not and simply block them.

We have one crises after another and kids are being killed over and over and all they can do is talk about their own perceived rights. No longer with me.

So far today -- myself for trying to get a free parking spot closer to the building and passing up my usual spot. Nothing close to the building and of course!!! Of course, there is now a big truck in my usual free spot.

Thankfully, I found another one -- but FURTHER away. Oh, well. It's not like I can't use the exercise. šŸ™‚

Well, I just woke up, poured myself some soda to take my medications with and dropped one of the pills into my glass. Most annoyed that I ended up wasting an entire glass of soda just so I didn't have to taste my dissolved pill.

Madi Level 3 Feb 22, 2018

My toenails. Will trim tomorrow

Trying to staple the insulation round the chicken wire and neoprene in such a way as to make it look more like rocks and less like sisalation glued to brace ply.

FLORDA SB 1242 by Greg Steube šŸŒˆ: This bill would allow permitless open carry during a wide number of recreational activities, from picnicking to bird watching to dog walking. Current Florida law requires a concealed weapons permit for carrying a firearm. SB 1242 would allow people to openly carry firearms, including assault weapons, without undergoing the training class or federal background check required to receive a permit. - Call , Email :
Greg Steube (Chair)(850) 487-5023 steube.greg@flsenate.gov

The B.S. conspiracy theories about the brave young activist in Florida being paid False-flag actors.

That it was 76 degrees in NY on February 21. The heat from when it was cold is still in the house and I'm sweating my nuggets off.

Another good day today, no trump, no pain, dogs are good. It's a beautiful life.

Oooh boy. My ex is pushing my buttons today.
I have to do work related things that I cannot take a 3yo to. He refuses to take him early so I can take care of business despite the fact that I took both boys early this week and he hasn't had to pick them up as he usually does because I'm home.
He doesn't care a bit that doing this could negatively affect our kids,potentially quite badly. He's just jumping on the chance to get a little revenge on me for dumping his dead beat butt.
Thanks, I needed that.

I have to say, no matter how awful work is, I feel so much better after being here for a bit.

I am a claims examiner for short term disability. Talking to stressed out people who are going to be on 60% of their usual pay is fun. Or worse, if I can't approve their claim. You can't just stop working and draw short term disability. it isn't vacation. And we have to follow the policy. OMG, today ended up really awful! Sometimes I hope I get fired. If not for needing health insurance I wouldn't care.

Someone blocked me on an app for just teasing a bit. And yes it was teasing, I'm not a bully.

Mithv Level 2 Feb 21, 2018

People who go onto innocent topics and post that they don't like a thing , not just today though. It's annoying AF.
For example, there is a FB page called "For the Love of Old houses" I look at sometimes. Most of the houses are really old but once in a great while they'll post something MCM.
Ok, I get it, MCM not for everyone but it's still valid and vintage. Why post on those just to say you hate it? Go look at your fucking dark wood granny fixer with newels in it already nobody is making you click on an MCM, Jayzus.

I wouldn't go on a Dahlia flower fan site and be all "Dahlias are stupid I hate them!" Who has time for that shit? OMG /it's too peopley out there

What is an MCM?

@BlueWave Mid century modern, blond wood, typically jetsons looking aesthetic

I had a surgical procedure on my middle finger on my left hand, till the stitches come out I canā€™t lift push pull or squeeze with it, and I have to keep it dry. Iā€™m learning how challenging it is to do things one handed.

At least you can flip off people and not be rebuked, eh?

Yeah Iā€™ve been enjoying the free pass to flip off everything.

Nothing... I will be back tomorrow.

That is bad timing, I got up to make a coffee. Dog starts barking, I ducked thinking it was an annoying ex neighbour.
Nope, girl who is visiting my son has invited her grandparents down for the day, nobody thought they should tell me. So I have been bored for past few hours being civil, none of my chores done and my son has just taken all and sundry up to the tavern for lunch, but not me. I think they can see the steam coming out of my ears.

Rugglesby, you're just too nice.

@Condor5 I really agree, I am going to have to look to that.

Laughing at the image of your ducking in your kitchen to avoid the neighbor!!! šŸ™‚

I am able to park in my garage, so my neighbor (a friend calls her Mrs. Kravitz) never knows when I am home! Score!

I'm not happy at all they didn't take you. I hate it when people leave people out! Grrrr......

@BlueWave I was surprised I wasn't asked, think it was apparent I was not happy a visitor/guest invited her relatives to my place without asking or even informing me. My grumpy avatar is mild compared to the real face when I am surly.

Today? Specifically today? Or most days. Today it's my dog and her bad manners. But paint a backdrop for that of disappointment at the number of people who really believe that sending more money to the Walton family is the most important thing in their life.

Actually today Iā€™m ok

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.