Agnostic.com

12 2

Music/Concert

What was the last concert you went to?
Mine was an R&B singer named 6lack (pronounced Black). It was in Portland at the Crystal ball venue, pretty dope concert.

smedina45 3 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Paul McCartney...again. Even at 70 and with a few high notes eluding him.

My first concert was The Beatles in 1964 at the Amphitheater in Chicago. Number two was Frank Sinatra with Buddy Rick & his Orchestra. From there things just went plain crazy!

I go see a lot of local music, but the last official 'concerts' I saw were back in January. St. Vincent in Cincinnati, and Aimee Mann in Covington, KY. Both were great shows

Hope this counts. We just got home from "Wintergrass", a 4 music festival up in Bellevue, Washington. Started with live music on Thursday at 6 pm. Some old bands we knew, and a bunch of new ones. A favorite group of ours is Vasen, a band from Sweden. Favorite new group was The Last Revel. Notable Kittle and Co, The Mammals, T Sisters, and Front Country.
We are going to a Margo Price concert tonight.

I went to Download in 2016, loved every second of every band, can't list them all but the headliners on each night were: Friday - Rammstein (One of my favs) Saturday - Black Sabbath (The End Tour & one of my favs) and Sunday - Iron Maiden (One of my favs)

The original Misfits at the LA Forum on 12/30/17. Two nights prior to that was the Misfits at MGM Grand in Vegas.

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH!! 3rd and 4th cumming up in may!! They tour with some pretty "solid" performing bands as well!! But hell maybe a concert before then!! Live music gives you all of the sensations and righteousness!! It isn the only way to get the FULL affect completely throughout your body vesel

Stevie Wonder at Madison Square Garden two years ago.

Just showing off in reverse chron. last year roger waters[ too morose]. tears for fears stevie nicks, hall and oates [ not so good] pretenders, 4 day rave in quebec , specials and van morrison [ crap]. next up orchestral maneuvers in the dark and later santana

I saw Buddy Guy in Raleigh, NC .

An all Tchaikovsky symphony concert about a month ago.

I went and seen a guy named Todd Snider last Saturday. Cool show.Just a guy and his guitar.

Last night, Feb. 22. Kreator and Sabaton. \m/

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.