Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Article from Medium

Seriously the whole Russian gate thing was supposed to have proven that the Russians had influenced our political process during the 2016 election.

And what’s crazy isn’t that it’s been proven to have not had the claimed effect but the idea coming from within our country that it did happen has proven to have been more effective.

Sorry boys and girls but this is exactly how propaganda works. You plant an idea or a theory then you have the media and government officials sign off on it and then you occasionally water it with theories and speculation and it’ll grow on its own.

48thRonin 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe it means we can't take the indictments seriously and there should be no prison time. Trumpanzees would love that.

Let me add that it comes to light more and more now that Trump was making a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow. It went on longer than we were told and they denied it at first. Now we know it went on even after the election. No big deal. You and I could do that but not POTUS. It's a conflict of interest for him and they knew it or they would not have lied!

Ok but this isn’t about trump ( fucking surprising huh!? ) this was about the supposed cyber meddling by the Russians during our election.

That it was supposedly so rampant that we were led to believe that it actually changed the minds of millions of voters.

But it wasn’t it’s been proven that it was a scapegoat that had to be used for a dual agenda.
One being to save face for HRC because no one wants to be that Mr. I’m the embodiment of everything wrong America had honestly beaten the embodiment of everything that’s wrong with our political system.

And two being to cause those who fancy themselves as true Americans to distrust the president for being involved with a foreign government unlike Clinton being involved the Saudis to the sum of $20 million dollars.

So as I pointed out to the gentleman below Russia gate and the mueller investigation are two different things.

@48thRonin This may be but we have to tell Mueller that. Everyone around Trump is dropping like flies.

@DenoPenno Yes I whole heartedly agree with. They are indeed

Not sure what you think has been proven, or not proven. Notice all the indictments? Guilty pleas? Jail sentences? Russian connections by one party to the 2016 election? And you're not seeing anything?

Manafort gave polling information to Russians. Not illegal. Why is it Russians want polling information on an American election? What's Manafort's motivation for sharing that information? Nothing to see here?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:274984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.