Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He makes up his own ratings so what others say isn't relative to him.

A moot point...his supporters will make rationalizations and continue to support him no matter what happens or what he does. It is the nature of many humans to have emotional political positions that over-ride logic.

Not unlike religion.

He is exceeding my expectations. I expected him to be terrible, he is much worse.

He could have boosted the economic promises if he had started with infrastructure: something positive, necessary, tangible and neutral...

He immediately went for controversial policies both here and abroad...so, is he really looking to help out America?

We could have safer and better roads, bridges and airports in two years...instead, things are even more dangerous...his motives might be to destroy the USA...I think there is at least one leader that has wanted this for years...hmmmm...

His motives are self-aggrandizement and no more than that. Building a border wall with the Trump logo every 50 yards would suit him nicely.

@Paul4747 Yep...his concrete penis...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:275830
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.