Agnostic.com

6 15

Joshua Tree National Park may feel the effects of the government shutdown for hundreds of years.

So sad.

Next time, block the entrances to all National Parks during shutdowns.

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is sad. Joshua trees are amazing. I was thinking of adopting some for my yard.

Another glowing fact of humankind??

It makes me so sad and angry. Joshua Tree is one of my favorite places on earth. We are so lucky to have this shared natural heritage in the form of national parks, etc. We have all these wonderful and amazing places designated as public lands that we can all share; how any American can damage these places is truly beyond me.

So sad when our leaders have no respect for our national lands and heritage how can you expect their followers to respect our lands they belong to everyone and can never be replaced

Your comment hit a sore spot for me. Leaving ALL politics aside, how can anyone accept the government selling, opening, and leasing National Park lands for oil and radioactive ore exploration? This dishonors our past and spoils our children and grandchildren's future enjoyment of our great wilderness.

Not much recently has made me more furious. It is infuriatingly obvious that Trump does not care about ANYTHING. I have been highly criticized for saying "Worst Human Being Ever", but I will say it again.

You are wrong, he does care. He very much cares about himself.

He truly is. No redeeming qualities at all.

Agree with you 100%. I've begun to wonder if he is even human.

What do you want to bet that all the damage was done by fucking trump supporters....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276120
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.