Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK 'We Can't Recycle Our Way Out of This Problem': Ben & Jerry's Bans Single-Use Plastics - EcoWatch

Corporations can make better decisions without government force. We need to encourage them to do so.

SkotlandSkye 8 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our whole recycling business model needs to be redone. We should look at Germany, or elsewhere for better ways to do so. Much recycling is no longer happening - simply put, we were selling our recycled junk to China and they stopped buying. We don't have a recycling infrastructure. Most recycling is now going to landfills. Check it out, not something the companies are saying much about. Oh, we do aluminum well.

It's sort of like the "Kind" granola bar commercials. It's 'nice' to remove unnatural ingredients. 'Kind' never has to.

I think you meant to say without government force, right? =]

yes. edited. My talk to text sometimes hates me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:276494
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.