Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Trump Again Attacks Intelligence Officials After They Contradict His False Claims | HuffPost

All Trump has to do is stop making false claims and they will stop embarrassing him with corrections.

snytiger6 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, how exactly have the US sanctions prevented the nuclear ambitions of the Iranian regime? Before the new sanctions, I used to make about 2500$ a month as a freelance translator. Thanks to the depreciation of the Iranian currency, I now make 1000$ with the same amount of work. FOR ONCE, the Islamic regime complied with an international agreement and all the reports from US and European intelligence officials point to that direction. Hating everything Obama did during his term, Trump withdrew from that agreement to create an illusion of victory. The only "achievement" of the new sanctions was the destruction of the Iranian middle class. I wish someone drilled this into Trump's empty skull that the only way to defeat the Islamic regime is through winning the hearts and minds of the Iranian people. Something Obama did for 8 years with his Persian New Year speeches.

Trump is a real clown.

Many of us watched all the intelligence officials contradict Trump on TV. But unfortunately those in the Fox News Bubble will never see this video footage. They still believe Trump....they just don't know...

Oh, so upsetting for him all those officials who don't know their places. Heads will roll and I hope it's his.

Facts are your worst nightmare when you're a Trump!

A fucking idiot and his stupid arse minions worships him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277446
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.