Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Beyonce, Jay-Z offer lifetime concert tickets for fans who go vegan

The project is the brainchild of Beyonce’s personal trainer, Marco Borges, who published his “The Greenprint” book in December explaining his plant-based diet and exercise plan. The singer and her spouse wrote the introduction to the book.

A study in the journal Science last June concluded that avoiding meat and dairy products would be the biggest way to reduce the environmental impact on the planet because of reduced irrigation of farmland, animal emissions, food processing and transport.

Under the contest rules, one fan will get a pair of tickets to one official concert tour by Beyonce and/or Jay-Z for the next 30 years.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tried going vegan and I did not last. I will die happy not healthy. I have cut down on the amount of meat that I eat, but I enjoy a piece of chicken and a nice steak every once in a while.

Maybe try going just vegetarian and still eat eggs and a little dairy to get you over the hump? I eventually want to go completely vegan, but for right now I'm doing vegetarian with a little dairy and eggs and am feeling so much better in just 8 weeks. I've been able to come off my blood pressure medication due to my diet changes and have taken off 10 lbs. Whatever you choose, I wish you good health.

@noworry28

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.