Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having dealt with customers and clients for my whole work career I can attest they are not always right. However, the way you learn to deal with them determines how successful you will be. If you correct the customer or client with the facts in a proper manner you can save a them and continue to profit from them rather than confront them in a hostile manner and loose their value.

Ummm, whose $$$ and time are being taken up, exactly? Not saying these asshats were right in any way. But you yourself stated there was insufficient help, which Always leads to disaster!

Exactly my point. Who is profiting from these policies? Not the workers or customers. These megacorps are however experiencing record profits.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:278968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.