Agnostic.com

21 5

Arousing body parts

Of body parts not covered by a swimsuit, which do you find most attractive or arousing? I've heard of feet, armpits, legs, hands, and of course my own answer (see comments)

Janus819 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My choice is necks. I think Freud would call me orally fixated, since I focus a lot on what my mouth could do. The somewhat bothersome thing is, almost everyone has a sexy neck. It makes it hard to focus sometimes lol. Fortunately, I've found someone who will let me do basically whatever I want with his neck lmao (just one of the many reasons we love each other).

Smiling eyes. Hmmmm. I’m pretty cool with the rest, now that part that is covered by a swimsuit....... lol

The 'look' in the eyes with voice modulation and emphasis. Parts are superficially attractive too but nothing causes a higher degree of arousal in me than how a woman expresses herself and a look in her eyes that is consistent with it.

It can be a captivating, seductive form of music. If 'parts' happen also to be in concert, all the better.

A flat or slightly pudgy stomach is extremely attractive to me. I'm an absolute sucker for a pretty face though.

Hair - I doubt there's a heterosexual man alive who doesn't love women's hair. Personally, I like it glossy and black - which is why I've liked so many Indian women since I was about 12.

I've also got a thing about well-sculpted noses. I honestly can't understand why people have surgery to get one of these ridiculous button noses that make them look like a shaved pug when they could have a proper, statuesque nose. Edith Sitwell, for example - she knew how to wear a nose properly.

The most arousing and attractive part of any person, however, is of course the brain.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 24, 2018

People really don't talk about noses as much as I would have thought. A strong nose says "Look at me, I command your attention".

@Spoony It can also say "look at me - if I do the backstroke, people think I'm a great white shark and within seconds we'll have the beach to ourselves." That's the kind of talent I like to see in a partner. 🙂

For me it would be shoulders on a guy.

Legs specifically calves.

Striking facial features. eyes, smile, nose, even haircut. Applies to men and women. Also, I have really started to notice when a girl has her makeup and eyebrows on point. And even though it's covered by a swimsuit, the silhouette of a nice butt makes me double-take.

I like women with nice uniformed shapely feet and toes.

My vote will go to the neck since you said covered... but I am visual and touch so I am a lot about shapes of the human body... the curves. The shape and curve of a back. And in college this GF liked to suck my eyeballs when I closed my eyes... talking about erotic in front of everyone... oh the 70's. A Lady with a Long neck suits me fine because I have a Long tongue.

Do I have to choose? 🙂

The small of her back

eyes.

The back of her neck.
Maybe that's because I sat in the back off the class all through school!!!

A nice smile.

The smile.

A woman with zero tattoos is an instant turn-on, and if she has cute feet and takes good care of them, that works too. Also nice legs are important, as is a somewhat flat stomach. I also love the little dimples women have over their butts. I'm gonna say that's definitely in the top 3 for me.

I got a thing for tongues and the whole mouth really and smaller petite woman and I guess, I like all of the outside if it's balanced. the mind is the most arousing but I have to be physically attracted. I really like what I like and always have in all things. that's really hard to answer actually.

Tough call between neck or legs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.