Agnostic.com

6 3

Finally Friday!
What is everyone doing this weekend?
This week has kicked my butt so I am looking forward to the down time.

Crimson67 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weekend?? I'm just resting. Thursday I went to NY to see Uriah Heep. Awesome show!!! It was rainy and gloomy... Yesterday was almost the same here in CT so I stayed home all day. Today Saturday I might go out for a while if it's sunny. Don't like to go out if it's raining.

going to the hot springs with a long distance friend I met here

@Crimson67 It is one of my babies. His name is My Brother. HE was trying to make me feel guilty for not petting him even though I had done just that and he was about 6 inches away from me

@Crimson67 if he isnt doing that he is on his bak looking like a baby

\Being retired I do the same thing everyday with a little variance except by season. I like to garden,fish shoot and just explore nature.

I'm with my daughter every weekend so that's this one sorted, it's my favourite time 🙂

I had a fever this week and I'm still sweating a lot. So, I'm looking forward to an easy weekend with my wife. No projects, no adventures, just a boring weekend.

Gert Level 7 Feb 23, 2018

This week has been a bear even though I didn't have to work this past Monday (Presidents Day). I'm with you and down time!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.