Agnostic.com

8 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And OH FUCK!! Our governor wants the NRA to have their damn convention in our state. Let me tell you, there will be a hell of a protest march outside. I will be there with my girls, and likely SILs and thousands of others. Damn you Pete Ricketts.

I guess the public is going to have to solve this problem. GOod for them

Hope that starts the snowball rolling. Frankly I am sick and tired of the bullies who believe everything is about them and "drop, roll, and fire.:

Nice misdirection. Just as shameful tactics.

The NRA has gotten a free pass for way too many years. Time for this shit to stop!

Let's hope this may be a beginning to the demise, or at least severe reduction of influence, of that organization.

Thought I saw a bunch of car rental companies did the same thing. 🙂

I saw a list of the car rental companies that give discounts to NRA members and it includes everyone I've ever heard of.

Good news from my hometown, there is some push back to the NRA.

Of course now our lovely governor has invited them to Nebraska. Ugh !!!!

@Ohub I know, I am so pissed at him. I will be there to protest, and I'm sure I will have some company.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:27983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.