Agnostic.com

4 4

The subject of liking or disliking tattoos has come up a few times and as said before I'm covered. there were obviously people with opposing ideas about having them. I wonder, what do you think of this tattoo?

LeighShelton 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yes, i've seen this before. i know the reason she got this done is scarring. but with or without reason i like it, especially since it seemingly allows the woman to be equal as in: enter the public arena topless. i have one tat only. it's 30 years old now, & i would like to have it redone & maybe a little expanded, but no funds so far 😕

glad you kept mum. thank you.

I love tattoos, unfortunately I have only one. I find the price of them a bit daunting!

they are overpriced i think

wow wonderwoman! I do like tattoo's some more than others I remember boys at school used to do their own with a compass and school ink and I wasn't impressed but its a great art form - I probably won't get another because the NO... was from a healing place - It did the trick ,and its just me now I don't even think of it as a tatt (though I wouldn't deny it was , feels part of me just like my arm saying NO...

there is something very special about this tattoo but I'm not letting the cat out of the bag.

I think it is beautiful. And for a woman to opt against reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy is incredibly brave. It's beautiful and brave. The second meme is just too funny snd true. I have three kids: all have tattoos. The parents: none. I'm not anti-tattoo; I just fear droop (and needles. I really, really fear needles).

I think it's a fantastic way to take the emphasis of what was there with this lovely work and way better than scars.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.