Agnostic.com

5 5

I feel like I have been gone so long!

Couldn't afford internet anymore so I let them cancel my service. When bills get tight the non-essential stuff get cut out of my budget first. So that is why I have not been on in it feels like forever even though I'm pretty sure it's only been like a week haha. But this is good. I get a little more done around the house without internet goodness to distract me constantly, and the money it is saving me is already getting me back on my feet pretty quickly. At the local "Steam Cafe" now using their wifi. I'll go hang out at my mothers store later tonight to use the internet there if I get the chance. Got a bunch of ideas rolling around in my head lately that Id like to share.

SilverDollarJedi 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have always done your same thing! You don't need to exist your vehicle at McDonald's in order to hook into WiFi! Good luck and keep the questions and answers coming...

Welcome back!!!
Can't wait to find out what you've been thinking about.

I can't possibly consider internet connectivity as a non-essential.

Sorry to hear you're having financial struggles but love the logical, responsible approach to it that you take. Not everyone can prioritize NEED over WANT. ?

So glad to have you back... Can't wait to hear your new ideas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.