Agnostic.com

11 2

Any fans of the Xanth series?

heathen77 6 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think the last one I read was #15, The Color of Her Panties. It's up to 41 now.
By the way, he'll turn 84 in August. Hmm... I think I'll submit his birthday to admin for the calendar, since Piers is an agnostic.

I love how the shape of the map looks just like Florida.

That depends upon the time era. 😛

I loved the first few.

Definitely. Now using them to corrupt the younger generation. PUNS WILL RULE!!!!

yes, I read most of them. I also liked Pierce Anthony's Incarnations of Immortality and the Adept series. Great books

Oh my yes. Can't wait to introduce my kids to those books <3

oh yeah, I think I have most of them, and have probably read all of them. I consider them almost kids books, but with that cheeky hint at sexuality, "and that's not all".

Read them all when I was 13ish. It'd be interesting to read one again.

Oh yes. Love Piers Anthony

I did read them some time ago. I did enjoy them. Not really my line though, reading fiction. Fantasy especially.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.