Agnostic.com

5 0

Music Tastes

I’m curious to see where different music likes and dislikes are for people here?

I’m an 80’s kid. But my music tastes range thru just about every decade. I’m also not very picky about the genre. Well not necessarily fan of rap music. But I’ve heard a few rap songs I liked. So even that I can’t rule out.

#80s
ChrisJones 6 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Punk rock and metal are my mainstays but I like a lot of stuff besides. Depends what mood I'm in. NWA are my fave rappers.

Currently, for the last few years, Hip Hop. (Not the auto-tuned with only one line hip hop songs that's more popular today. But REAL hip hop.) I was a hard-rock and semi-metal head in my teens.

I will listen to pretty much anything other than rap and country. My favorite genre is epic movie music and Steampunk (2 Steps from Hell and Abney Park, respectively)

I am a big fan of 80's New Wave, Alternative Rock, Folk, Indie, classic Rock,Grunge, Metal, Hard Rock, 70s, 60s, 50s, Country from 1995-97, Funk, Cinematic/Trailer, Classical, Broadway, Electric Swing, Big Band, Techno, and World music. I am NOT a fan of twang country, rap/hip-hop (except anything "Hamilton" ), most female vocals, or pop.

Zster Level 8 Feb 23, 2018

I like punk, metal, hip hop, classic rock, and others but it has to be real as I’m pretty picky. I like classic country a little bit, but I hate pop, contemporary country. In general, I prefer an aggressive auditory assault with social commentary.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.