Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Mumbai man plans to sue own parents because they gave him birth without his consent

This needs to happen more and more....and here’s hoping it does.

Ask people why they had kids and the answer usually starts with “I wanted.....”

Nothing is more selfish, vain, and arrogant.

If you force another human into life, you ARE 100% responsible for any hardships, suffering, and pain they experience.

You are also responsible for any crimes they commit or pain they cause. Also, you are responsible for their carbon footprint and their added destruction to the Earth.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

????????? She's gone full Thanos on us! ?????

Actually, I am still not sure what he wants the court to do about the “wrong” that his parents allegedly did to him. What they did does not seem tortious or illegal in any way. What, other than offing him, would remedy the so-called wrong?

His parents should have to pay for his pain and suffering. No reason he shouldn't win millions if he's had tragic things happen to him. Similarly, he could ask for their support for life since they chose to have him.

You must be a miserable person. I agree that it is a selfish decision, or should be -- selfish in a good sense.

not in the least bit "miserable".....just tired of breeder entitlement and thinking that they are doing the world a favor by adding to the population. The prisons are FULL of all those little darlings that people couldn't wait to create. Unemployment lines are long and poverty is rampant. But people keep breeding more people with no concern about the future. Humans should be evolving into something better and not destroying the planet and breeding like rabbits.

Hmmm.

What a stupid man. If he is not happy with life why doesn't he just jump of a bridge. Life is such a an amazing magical thing and anyone lucky enough to be born should be so grateful.

why should he die because of choices that his parents made? You completely missed the point. This isn't about suicide, this is about parents taking responsibility for making stupid decisions to bring more humans onto a planet to suffer and die. People need to stop being selfish.

@SkotlandSkye No I have not missed the point. His attitude is totally illogical. Life is a very precious thing and he should be thanking his parents for that instead of pulling a gimmicky stunt like this.
Homo sapiens are the only animal species who can regulate their fecundity and if he wants to do something useful he can open a family planning clinic.

@Moravian You sound exactly like a breeder trying to give yourself credit for knocking someone up. No one is impressed. You managed to just add more humans to a population of 7.6 BILLION and you ARE responsible for any suffering those offspring experience....and any crimes they commit or suffering that they cause others. People like you are exactly the problem...you think you did something great and, in reality, you only did what every alley cat manages to do.

If you really really believe that all life is "precious"....have you stopped paying people to murder animals so that you can eat them? Or do you just mean that arrogant human life matters and no other sentient beings?

Wow, you are either a very strange lady or you totally misunderstand what I am saying . We are talking about this one individual and his strange attitude. What do you think his parents feel like. They are possibly poor as many Indians are and maybe scrimped and saved to give him an education.

I detest the Roman catholic church and their Pythonesque "every sperm is sacred".mantra i beleive all animals are equal and that includes the great apes including homo sapiens

I have one son and one grandson. I am not a vegetarian but I make sure that any meat I eat is humanely produced which is easy in Scotland.
"I am personally responsible for all the suffering in the world". Wow that is quite a resposibility.
Remember that you live in a country which has 5% of the worlds population and consumes over 25% of the worlds resources and produces 50% of the worlds solid waste before you get even more self righteous

By the way I am intrigued by you user name , Do you have connections to the Western isles like your dear president?

Perhaps the court should give him a pistol with one bullet to fix the problem. Could also order the parents to use the gun on him. Evolution in Action.

Why not give his parents the gun to use on themselves for THEIR bad choices?

That could be a good thing if it lowers the birth rate, especially in countries like India. Maybe planned parenthood will be taken more seriously in future if the threat of litigation by their ungrateful offspring is a definite possibility!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:281948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.