Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The only comfort I can offer, is to tell you that it is just as bad here in the UK.

I am an autodidact when it comes to History. That is what steered me away from religion. I researched to much. I can understand why college age kids would not want to major in History though. This generation is all about money. So once again the Ivy league students will have the advantage. They will be privy to even more information that the average citizen isnt aware of. I think if the masses don't start to educate themselves outside of an educational system we will always be manipulated by the few at the top...Good article by the way! Thx for sharing.

I agree. And I'm self-educated also.

Money and power don't come from people knowing what screw ups, deception, and lies were passed off to them in the past. It's much easier to keep a society in chains if they are ignorant about who build them, who put them on, and where the keys were hidden.

I didn't say this first but, "The United States of Amnesia".

SMFH

Being flaky seems to be more fashionable.

Good grief. What is the country coming to?

Damned if I know.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282596
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.