Agnostic.com

6 4

God will always provide what we need...unless you're those kids.

Redcupcoffee 7 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are only 2 living alleged females I call cunts: Ann Coulter and this evil cultist J Meyer

Nothing really changes.....

Cartoons on editorial pages and the New Yorker have become mamby pamby in my lifetime. ....since 1776 American papers were great free speech venues but since McCarthyism when I was born and the lie IN gott WE TRUST put on money when I was 3 evil has taken over truth telling

@GreenAtheist That was a 1941 Dr. Seuss cartoon. Note the mother's tee.

@Angelface yes it's a great political cartoon 11 years before I was born when newspapers were not corporation controlled nor always religious. ....for 30 years Ingersoll was quoted ver batim by hundreds of papers 1869-1899 America's favorite Atheist Republican Shakespearian poetic Chautauqua educator

Dumbest thing ever said:
"God will never give you more than you can handle."

Nazis might march you into a Zyklon B (cyanide) shower. But you'll handle it.

MarqG Level 5 Feb 24, 2018

God never provided for me. But I always rooted for the lions

I hate that bitch. I listened to her a couple of time and her take was that if your husband was abusive you should just suck it up. Nuh uh. No way honey.

Joyce Meyer is one of the vilest people on Earth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28262
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.