Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Schultz: "Unions are Not the Answer" | ucomm blog

This article starts out with a lot of opinion (with which i agree, and based on evidence, but it's still opinion) and then gets to the nitty gritty: facts about bills that schultz and others lobbied to kill, as he killed union involvement in starbucks (people should have FAITH in him and not need unions!) well worth the read.

g

genessa 8 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Another rich guy who doesn't want to share, and No clue show the Middle Class began, either.

I have no faith in him and prefer he go back to counting his billions.

oh i have every faith in him: that he has been bought and paid for by the republicans to split the liberal vote, that he's a union-buster, which makes he vile in my book, and that he is in addition to that totally clueless. by trumpkin standards that makes him about perfect. for me... ick.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282745
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.