Agnostic.com

4 1

Interracial Dating/Marriage. What's your opinion?

My wife is ethnic Korean. She was born in China and lived there until I met her when she was 32. We married two years later. There are definitely some interracial issues in our marriage, mostly related to different cultures and different languages. I think those differences compliment us and make us stronger, especially since we've taken the past 14 years to work on them. Still lots of work to do!

GuitarDoctor 7 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The heart wants what it wants. And as long as it wants a consenting adult, no reason to deny it.

Doesn't concern me in the slightest.

I've had bad experiences with it. I had a 'thing' for Hispanic men, and in every case I found them to be traditional and demand their women to be religious conformists. I know many interracial relationships that work out just fine.

My ex was Jewish American (well he still is) I am a heathen Brit. Everything was fine until he met a god squadder. It was never an issue.

That's interesting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:282754
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.