Agnostic.com

2 0

For the artistically minded: Do you struggle finding a balance between reclusion and inclusion? If so, how do you deal with it?

AstralSmoke 8 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sometimes I probably have shut myself away too much, I was warned to be careful that I didn't do that too much by an other artist when I said I was going to shut myself away and do nothing but draw. She said "If you don't have a life there might not be any life in your work." I think I have a good balance now, playing in bands gets me out and about and it's also good to work as part of a team to balance the time I spend working alone on my art.

I'm not musically inclined, but it sounds great to be a member of a band.

If it comes down to a choice between the two, I tend to choose seclusion. Too many peopel inolve making one's life too complicated.

Yes, I try to simplify my life as well, but it seems to be impossible most of the time. Life is simple enough when I'm involved in creating though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2828
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.