Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Is He The One? 5 Questions to Know for Sure (Matthew Hussey, Get The Guy) - YouTube

Matthew Hussey does a lot of videos and workshops aimed at women regarding relationship advice. It's his business. However, I find that some of his advice is spot on.

I'd like to hear your thoughts, from both guys & gals, to his suggestions.

BeeHappy 9 Feb 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing new here. You are physically attracted to each other and accept and like each other for exactly who you each are. That doesn't mean life can't intervene and fuck it up anyway.

Oh, sure. No guarantees.

Illnesses,vehicle accidents,just life itself,gets in the way....

@Mike1947 That has been my experience.

One thing I don't agree with is "deciding" to love someone. I don't think you really get a choice with that.
Stop being hard to be with? Sure, decide that, but if it's not in you, it's just not.
BTDT in my youth "deciding" to love someone when it should never have been more than friends.
As far as I'm concerned I lost 4 years of my youth to that BS.

If you're already in something, and were in love at the same time at some point but slipped, sure, fight for it, but don't force something that JUST...ISN'T....THERE.

on the other hand seems guys are "Yep! I'm ready for a relationship now~!" Where is she? (he?)
Me otoh, Oooh wow, uhm, didn't plan this but I'm toast in your presence.

Really this is a "red flag" for whoever you are seeing. The dude should run.

I need clarification. Are you saying these are good points for either a woman or a man. Or, that a guy should run if the woman is using these pointers. Or, none of the above. ?

@BeeHappy who runs from the good?

@Mokvon So, you don't like the pointers he's given?

I like his suggestions, and think he's pretty insightful, but it also makes me more pessimistic than before about ever finding a compatible mate.

Deb57 Level 8 Feb 6, 2019

The other thing I wonder is if most of this advice is appropriate for women in their 20's and 30's but perhaps not so much as we get older. Dating in your 50's, 60's and up is much different than 20's and 30's.

I doubt it.

Lol...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:283022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.