Agnostic.com

5 3

I have just read your profile!

Or quite likely have recently. It is something I have not done much, but it is raining too much today to do anything.
Seriously, in general very interesting, decent intelligent interesting people. So why the hell are most of you single and looking?? Not stalking, just randomly looking at profiles, guys and girls.

Rugglesby 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

to cold here to think about mating 🙂

too hot here.

I'm single because I had a cheating wife and I divorced her sorry butt. She was never a real partner. So as long as I'm still relatively you get, I thought I might find someone special. after all, I am human.

Because profiles are one sided (pun intended).

yes, i was wondering that too - & felt a bit better for it actually. as to the why? ... i am scared.

any thoughts on the why? I read your profile early on, you are one of the few who would know how weird yet wonderful our region is.

@Rugglesby i can only speak for myself, & i am very ambivalent where relationship is concerned. i may be living in a weird & wonderful community, but people here have no more a clue as to what LOVE means as anywhere else. i meet so many kind & helpful individuals, yet they are still stuck on the plane of separation, so it is: "let me give this poor person a helping hand", instead of realizing that we ARE one, & the pain my neighbour feels is MY pain, so there is no reason to set myself apart from him. but as everyone does exactly that, society is constantly in a muffled pain & scared to just relax & open up. i pick up on that, which is why i've given up on sending out signals.

@walklightly Byron has been my centre for very nearly 50 years on and off. I think because of the natural beauty. Mullum was the "hippie" centre until 73 when the focus moved to Nimbin. There is an energy in Byron that I love, sadly in the past 25 years or so there is another energy that has moved in and people like myself feel out of place there now. There are still great people doing great things and I am involved with quite a few. You may have hit something, the potential has stalled in Byron itself, but it has everywhere. Sadly I have no answers.

@Rugglesby nor have i. just responding in the most integer way i know to whatever life presents me with.

If it happens it happens and I'm out on my own really in Norfolk England. I think everyone thinks I'm strange and eccentric where I think they're mostly sheep scared of change, honesty or free thinking, safe in their own little bubble. I am just being who I want to be as much as I can in the society I was born and live in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.