Agnostic.com

13 1

What is the best way to get started here?

It seems like everyone here is lightyears ahead of me! What is the best way to get looped in here? #connected

Sojourner44 3 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

tell it as you see it.

We were all new at one time. You will get to 5 pretty quickly. After that, you have to go days without sleep to get anywhere LOL.

I'm new too. After rereading some posts and commenting I realized just how little I knew. I don't even know what im looking for really. I'm just lonely I've been single for a year. Anyways, There's a lot of intelligent conversation from a lot of different points of view and I'm just trying to learn a little bit and maybe figure things out better. Ive had some pretty good conversations with a fee people. Everyone's been courteous and nonjudging. I'm very happy to have found this place. There's a lot of groups too I like the joke group.

Just look at the posts and spontaneously jump in.

Remember to be sycophantic to those who have reached the goals of humankind and look down on us poor mortals from level 7

The party is on level 7, nobody leaves.

Your not doing to bad, so far. James.

Leon Level 5 Feb 24, 2018

Post something.

Hold your breath and jump into the deep end. You can't go wrong so just look around and find the right way for you. I've only been here a few daze and I'm doing fine fine fine fine fine

Sacrifice a goat on a bed of crystals whilst chanting meeeowww wow wow weeee in a field at midnight . Failing that post and comment as much as you feel comfortable with and you'll soon rise up the ranks

Dive right in! lol
If you see a topic posted that interests you, comment. No opinion is more or less valuable than others.
Start your own post on a subject you like.
Most important...Have fun! 😀

Welcome to the community; ask question that tells people something about yourself while invites information about themselves.

We're all a little loopy.

So far so good.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.