Agnostic.com

23 16

What was your most absurd first date?

After emails and phone conversations, I met a Seattle man at Roslyn Café. In April, it was cold in the mountains.

Oddly, he insisted on eating outdoors. Sane diners were in the warm cafe. I was warmly dressed in winter boots, ski jacket, hat and gloves, after driving over snowy Blewett Pass. So I said okay.

As soon as our lunch was served and the waitress walked away, he leaned over the table and asked me to join him in group sex. I was aghast.

"NO WAY!" I exploded and asked suspiciously, "Whatever gave you the idea that I'd be interested in THAT?"

"You said you were very liberal," he replied.

"That refers to my political beliefs, not my sexual inclinations!" I shot back.

I stood up and stomped to my car, forgetting to take a doggie bag. Drove home, hungry and fuming. Then I ran to my computer and changed my political beliefs to "liberal."

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments (26 - 23)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284095
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.