Agnostic.com

3 0

first , where did i end up or where did i land ?in the us of a ? i´d rather prefer canada . my kids and my grandchildren are in canada.but never the less , when i get to meet people of that special kind ,that means the rare kind , less than 0,1 % of any populationi will be pleased to communicate with these people.i dont ask if there is a god i can proof by embryology that the creator of mankind is and was for ever and will be for ever the everlasting motheri´ve studied long enough embryology to understand the beginning of life my photo will be entered, just slowlyiam an altruist and like all people on this earth except intolerant peopledo you folks know who mephisto is ? well , i will gladly explain to anybody.in a wonderful way i welcome you alliam an earthling and i hate germans especially the intolerant germansthat caused so much trouble the past 115 years

what happened to my text ? 40 lines
probably wiped out cause idont know the system yet

mephisto2019 3 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it google translate perhaps??

I think Google Translate may do it better

What?

Quite a meaningless, nonsensical, unintelligible word salad in my opinion.

Love your description

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:284419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.