Agnostic.com

5 3

Atlanta GA, single Atheists and Agnostics?

Anyone here in Atlanta GA, single, and looking? You don't need to be specifically interested in me to post your response, this can be post for anyone, as long as you are local to the area. What are you looking for or what are your interests, etc?

I'll go first, I'm into homebody-stuff like cooking, gardening, gaming/computer gaming (but not a alot),and outdoors stuff like rec kayaking, day hikes, beaching) nothing extreme really but I do like to try new things and I'd like to take whitewater kayaking lessons.
I have a good, rescued dog. I can't live with cats due to allergies and sadly my dog is cat aggressive. I'm looking for something that becomes an LTR. not looking for hookups or fwb/nsa situations.
Looking for the type of person that will not abuse me or manipulate me, invalidate my feelings etc. and for that reason I do not associate with Trump supporters or anyone who uses terms like anti feminist, liberal snowflake, or tells me to just get over it, etc.
Soooo. anyone?

• 8 votes
  • 6 votes
Jello_vero 5 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am single and happy with that (read; NOT "looking" ) but would like to have some more folks to go out with who are close in age and interests. Recently I went to a concert at Center Stage with a friend (just a close friend, he has a long-distance girlfriend) and noticed several guys my age who attended alone. The thought occured to me that I wish there was a "Quick Date" site that wasn't about hook-ups but where I could check to see if other singles wanted to attend an event or go out for a quick bite or movie without a lot of planning, just a spontaneous "anybody free for this?" We were discussing how effective it could be because it would automatically connect you with folks who have similar interests without all this profile crap. Just a "Hey, are you interested in going to see (fill in the blank.)"

Thanks, Jello_Vero. I am familiar with Meetup but don't do much of this chat stuff because I end up on a device too long. I was thinking more along the line of an app where you can see who is near you right now that might want to sit for a cup of coffee. Sorta like Grindr but for fellowship only.

I live in Peachtree Corners, between Norcross and Doraville. I am single and definitely not a Trump supporter, either! Am I looking? The short answer is yes, but there is great uncertainty as to what kind of relationship for which I am looking. It would not be fair to any nice lady here to subject her to that state of flux, especially since that can be interpreted as abuse or manipulation. That's why I have been "hanging back", so to speak.

No, no plans to move out of the area.

While I am in nearby Newton County and single, I am what I would call, looking ... but not looking.

Best of luck...this is great idea! If I were not leaving I would participate!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28503
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.